So I've been busy

1/30/2007 08:47:00 AM Edit This 0 Comments »

... but not so busy that I couldn't update. We'll just blame that on laziness and lack of motivation. But I've been up to quite a bit since you've read me last.

I'm married for one....


*PSYCH*

God, that never gets old.


  • But, no Mr. S and I will have been together for almost 3 years and though we have our ups and downs, neither of us will be going anywhere very soon.

  • I am still doing Marketing, started Japanese Classes and will start A+ Classes soon. Yes I am becoming a veritable techie rather than junkie but it's a start

  • I also am trying to teach myself web design so expect to see some changes around here later one

  • Also, I am becoming a bit tired of talking about myself (yes, narcissism can only get us so far) so, I'm planning on doing some reviews soon but no promises there. You know how fickle I can be.


And that's about it for now. Until later, gator.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments: