Beware. A rant is coming.

9/05/2006 09:35:00 AM Edit This 1 Comment »

Greendot, my ISP, is the forking WORST! I have been trying to upload a live performance of Skid'Nevely forever... well for at least 2 weeks and have NEVER been able to finish because the connection is so unreliable. It is a 2 minute clip that is only about 45 megs, so why is it taking so bloody long to upload. Today, I decided that I would sit at the desk and wait for it to finish. After about 2 hours... yes 2 fucking hours, the connection timed out on the main page so I had to start all over again. It was at 89%. Motherfuckers!

Shit man! If I didn't despise TSTT so much I would have switched providers. BITCHES!!!!


ARRRGGGGHHH!


*sigh* I feel better now. Greendot MC.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comments:

Lilandra said...

We can switch to TSTT dial-up which well...argh.
I wonder if Lisa is any good.