Bleh

7/10/2006 11:44:00 AM Edit This 0 Comments »

11:49 a.m.

Only half the morning past and I am having a decidedly crappy day so far. Why? Because work sucks. Unfortunately for some people it's supposed to be that way.(Plus my arse hurts from the inadequate padding of that bike I was riding all of yesterday afternoon.)
The world of advertising leaves such little room for mistakes and I believe the novelty is wearing off. Trinidadian ads, I think, are some of the most inept advertisements I've seen for a while and unfortunately I'm not sure it's going to change anytime soon... at least until clients of the various agencies we have here loosen their grip on their purse strings and allow for some innovation. I'm sure we have the talent but tight budgets and conservatism once again prevail.

Just a random thought.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments: