Being all optimistic and shit

7/06/2006 02:29:00 PM Edit This 2 Comments »

Yeah, so I'm working. Yay me! *grumble grumble* and am probably having the worst luck I can probably have this week. For example: I fell down my stairs this morning. I skated straight down all 20 of my beautifully polished wooden stairs (why we polish those stairs I'll never know). Let's just say I'll feel that pain tomorrow.

I fucked up in work a few times too (twice to be exact), but the thing about my job is that my mistakes are very public, as in published in the daily news and seen my 1.3 million people every single day. Nice, huh? I like to think so. But like the title says, I'm being optimistic about it.

In other news, I should be getting myself a brand new digital camera very very soon (*joy*) so, I will soon share the beauty of my beautiful little country with you soon enough. I plan on taking my new Koday Easyshare z740 everywhere with me... should make for some very interesting, candid photos.

That's all for now.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

Tish said...

Can we have a digicam party? :D

Solace said...

But of course :D