10/14/2005 11:48:00 AM Edit This 1 Comment »

It's been a long fucking month so far. My computer died, finally, he's been on the brink of Resting in Pieces for months now after all the abuse I've put him through. He's in a better place now *sniffle* So, I'll be going on a bit of a forced hiatus until I get a new one. I'll check in every now and then though.

The play... well, I'm over my little bout of jealousy now. It was indeed a bit silly but not as uncommon as I intially thought. It turns out that the lead female's boyfriend who was also in the play didn't appreciate the stage direction either. He didn't even want her in my boyfriend's personal space. LOL. Apparently insecurity isn't just a female thing. They seemingly have pulled out of the play now so I was made the lead female (which I'm not too sure I want). But that problem is solved for now.

I've finally taken control of my life as it pertains to my weight issues. I've been exercizing like Richard Simmons on.... . well... Like Richard Simmons. Twice a day, almost every day. And it feels great. I'm actually trying to figure out why I couldn't do it before and why it felt so hard for me. Apparently I needed to get to a certain place in my life before I could stick to something. Ah well it's only two weeks in... I have yet to see if it really is concrete.

School is still the stinking pus-hole of assignments and midterms but I'm coping.


Until next time.....

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comments:

Stunner said...

It seems it's not only the bird flu that's going around, but they pc flu. Everyone seems to be having problems with their pc...including me.

I'm battling with the fat myself...heading to the gym on monday, rain or shine.