Say No to Camel toe

8/08/2005 08:20:00 PM Edit This 4 Comments »

If there is one thing In the world I hate seeing is a Canyon Crotch. For God's Sake people wear pants that fit... Not ones that ride up all the way to your throat. Or, for the more economically conscious PULL YOUR PANTS DOWN!

Apparently no one is safe from the wrath of the Camel toe.


Women


Men


Even Celebrities are afflicted with the horrific toe.


There are even websites dedicated to the Curse of the Toe: The Camel Toe Report is one of them

And here is the product that is responsible for it all.
Product of the day Posted by Picasa

Stumble Upon Toolbar

4 comments:

Fidget said...

The Camel toe cup is freakin hilarious. It looks so Ren & STimpy

zazzafooky said...

That was just the laugh I needed today!!! :-) Thx

marie b. said...

what scares me is that i can remember back to when i was a child and saw my teacher wearing tight jeans.

i was mesmerized by her toe.

The Complimenting Commenter said...

Thanks for making me giggle. That was a hilarious post, and I love the ad. Nice job.