New Semester, new complex.

8/26/2005 10:15:00 AM Edit This 1 Comment »



So Classes start on September 5 this semester. I get to deal with ditzy cheerleader types, self proclaimed intellectuals and wannabe frat boys. Needless to say I will resume my role of selective outcast once again. This should be very interesting to say the least.

I am registered for 4 courses this semester: Effective communication, Financial Accounting, Politics and Psychology. All I have to say is "Woe" for the people who have to deal with me for the next 12 weeks. Especially my mother. She gets the brunt of everything that involves my untrained psycho-analysis. Now I have text to back it up. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I hate this time of year though. When vacation ends, best friends leave for college abroad (bye Tish) and a brand new batch of rich brats to sift through. I could definitely do without it. Right now, I am trying to get my textbooks situation sorted out. After paying an arm and a leg in tuition fees, I now get to offer my maimed body to bookstores so I can actually get the stuff I need to learn something. Thank God for government grants.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comments:

Syed Siddique Sharaf said...

Best wishes and hava dashing start this semester!