Girl Crush

8/12/2005 08:04:00 AM Edit This 4 Comments »

I have a confession to make.

I have the HUGEST crush on the following 3 women. No, I am not gay or bi-sexual, I just think that they are fucking hot!

1) Katherine Moennig.

She plays Shane, the resident philanderer, on the L-Word. She has this amazing androgynous style that, to be completely honest, makes me weak in the knees. Even her voice gives me shivers.. Damn.

2) Sarah Shahi.

Another Member of the L-Word cast, a more recent addition. She plays Carmen, a DJ (I haven't seen the show for quite a while so I'm not too sure of her actual role). She is just plain gorgeous. And that tattoo (that I'm not sure is real) that she has on the show around her hips leaves me speechless. Also on the show there was this amazing sex scene in a recording both between "Carmen" and "Shane" that seriously had me questioning my sexuality.


3) And Last but not least: Lucy Liu.



She is one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen. Asian or otherwise. to cut a long story short.... If given the chance.. I'd hit it!


I'm am positive I am not the only heterosexual woman with a crush on another woman and according to this article I am right.

So... who are your Girl Crushes?

Stumble Upon Toolbar

4 comments:

Guppyman said...

Not quite the lesbian fantasy you're having, but I have the hots for Alyson Hannigan.

Tish said...

Lucy Liu!!!


GIMME GIMME PLEASE!

Christina Jones said...

I admit--Angelina Jolie and Pamela Anderson :)

carrie said...

i came across this and had to agree with you on the whole shane and carmen! i watch the l word, i'm not gay, but they are 2 very gorgeous and talented women. you have good taste!