Long time no see

7/14/2005 08:09:00 PM Edit This 1 Comment »

Today was a good day. I haven't had one of those for while. It felt awesome, like I'm getting back into my old self again. I don't know if it was the fact that Trinidad and Tobago has yet again evaded another natural disaster.. Thank God!, but my mood was lifted along with the Hurricane warnings.

I excersized today, completely surprising myself by running on my trusty old treadmill for a good half hour.. without stopping and not even really feeling tired. Just pumped full of delicious endorphins. I ache but I ache sooo good. The hour's soak in the bubblebath did wonders for my mood as well. I even cooked which happens once in a blue moon. I feel so good right now I'm almost scared that something or someone will upset me and then it will be a fast crash into the depression again. But for now.. I feel great and that's all that matters. Now all I'm missing is my boyfriend.... Hmmmmmm.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comments:

dorna! said...

Enjoy the moment.