Where do we go from here?

6/27/2005 11:18:00 AM Edit This 0 Comments »

It's happening again. That horrible state of indecision and lack of direction. I officially once again have no idea what I want to do with the rest of my life. Talk about being up a bloody creek without a paddle. Right now I am pursuing a baccalaureate in Business Administration and was also pursuing an associates degree in Culinary Management concurrently. The latter has gone up in smoke as I have bee disowned by the person who was paying for that. How Convenient. The BBA is still going strong though but I have no idea why I am still doing it. It's interesting and all but I was initially doing this as a substitute for what I thought and still think I want to do which is Hospitality Management.

Firstly, I had my eye on a foreign education complete with internship and study abroad facilities. I have gotten none of these. I am still stuck in Trinidad settling for Roytec. Which is a good school, I guess, but it's not where I want to be. I had put so much faith on going away, making my own way, living life on my terms, getting my education and traveling. But, no. still stuck in the mediocre.

I have a few other options in mind as possible majors. Psychology and Marketing. Not sure about either and am still doing research in the fields but without resources it sill seems hopeless. *sigh* I feel like I am rambling so I will stop now until I make sense to myself and possibly to you.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments: