Two more days of teendom left

6/04/2005 05:06:00 PM Edit This 10 Comments »

So, I'm 20 in two days. Hmmm... it doesn't seem like much this year. I think I've gotten over the concept of "becoming adult". Can't think of too much to say on the subject but I really don't feel any different. I don't feel like I've matured, I don't feel any different than I did turning 12, 16, 18, etc. Sometimes, I wonder if I have changed at all. Yes I've "grown up" in a few ways. I'm going to college now, I'm a bit more focused... but I'm still messy, act like 12 and look the exact same way. I have gone through those so called "transitional moments", those great epiphanies and I still I don't feel changed.

Am I supposed to be though? *sigh* Not sure, and I'm not all that concerned about it.

However, I am taking some steps to better myself. I have made a vow to become more active, both physically and socially. I'm planning on taking up dance classes, going to the gym *shudder* (or at least working out at home), and becoming involved in local charities.

So this is now my "Summer of Change". Well see how long it lasts though. Me, being a procrastinator and all.

Laters.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

10 comments:

Tish said...

Take it from someone whose been there ok. Being 20 is the same as being 19. Except you are no longer a teen. Young adult you are. Welcome to the world my friend.

P.S. walk with a walking stick.

solace said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Solace said...

MR. MISOTA!!! STOP WITH THE IDENTITY THEFT!

tish said...

Happy Birthday Bitch. : P

solace said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Solace said...

Fuck off Misota!

Zack Mizota said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Zack Misota said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Solace said...

Thanks Tishi ^_^

Zack Misota said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.