Insert clever title here

6/11/2005 06:56:00 PM Edit This 0 Comments »

I went to a local rock concert last night. Circle of Rock 14. The bands featured were Tripped and Falling, Chaos Room, Law of the unattainable, Vox Deus and Surgeon Generals. All performances were excellent, some more suited for another audience but they were really good nonetheless.
It was awesome, I had the time of my life. And for once I actually joined the mosh pit, well, I instigated and stayed on the outskirts while I watched the mayhem unfold.

I would go into details about the performances but I don't deem myself worthy to criticize anyone when I can't play a lick myself. They were all great, some better than others in my opinion, but I had fun. Period.

I am grasping for something post-worthy to write right now. There's something there but I can't articulate it very well right now especially since I feel completely disoriented and paranoid right now. *sigh*

I think a friend of mine is avoiding me. I don't know what is giving me this impression though. The dropped phonecalls, the immediate disconnections from MSN messenger when I sign in, the clipped tones in their voice and overly polite but curt text messages I have been receiving lately. Hmmm, I am beginning to feel like a stalker. Not good. Will stop calling and will put ball in the court of friend. Let them make the decision to call, write or smoke signal. Oh well.

Anyways, I am functioning on very little sleep and very little energy and must once again clean the house for the millionth time this week while my obsessive compulsive mother sits in her room and scowls at me. C'est la vie.

Laters.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments: