Being TWEENTY

6/08/2005 02:56:00 PM Edit This 4 Comments »

*sigh* So, I'm twenty now. Should be important but it feels pretty insignificant. It almost feels like limbo. Like I'm somewhere in between Immaturity and facing a new phase in my life. Like someone said to me recently...I'm "Tweenty".

Things are changing drastically and it's affecting the people I care about the most. My mom is worried about me and we argue about the littlest things. The same goes for my boyfriend L. I'm worried about him the most though. The first year of our relationship was like a fairy tale... we got along famously, no arguments, not even disagreements over what we should go see at the movies. Nothing. Honestly, that bothered me... it seemed too perfect and coming from my background, where bickering rules, incredibly suspicious. Then, I just thought we were different. But recently, things have changed. He says I am being unresponsive and apathetic to him. That I seem annoyed when he calls now, so he's curbed the phonecalls. I didn't realize that... but you can't expect me to be happy-go-lucky all the time. Things are shitty. And my mood would reflect that.

I could write more and probably will...but I'm not sure if I should. *sigh*

I'm gone for now.

Oh yeah, on a happy note.....2000 plus hits :D ...not to shabby.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

4 comments:

Void in the silent stone said...

I know that you are in my life for a reason, You have assisted me through alot of difficulties,and given me alot of support.
At times you seemed like a godsend, and you are. your came and you shared, you helped me to grow and to learn,i am a different person because of you. Though we may have ha d a couple moments you have brought an experience of peace to me and even made me laugh. You thought me alot of things and gave me an unbelievable amount of joy.

Thank you for being a part of my life

Void in the silent stone said...

I know that you are in my life for a reason, You have assisted me through alot of difficulties,and given me alot of support.
At times you seemed like a godsend, and you are. your came and you shared, you helped me to grow and to learn,i am a different person because of you. Though we may have ha d a couple moments you have brought an experience of peace to me and even made me laugh. You thought me alot of things and gave me an unbelievable amount of joy.

Thank you for being a part of my life

Solace said...

So nice you had to say it twice huh?

Solace said...

lol EHU pooohbear