56 Questions

6/09/2005 11:06:00 AM Edit This 2 Comments »

UNIQUE

1. Nervous Habits: Biting my lips incessantly

2. Are you double jointed: I wish. Would be fun to gross people out by taking my shoulder bone out of place... not to mention a great party trick.

3. Can you roll your tongue: I can tie a cherry stem... that's all

4. Can you raise one eyebrow at a time: Just the left one... I have a "people's eyesbrow" complex

5. Can you blow spit bubbles: *plays in saliva* But of course.

6. Can you cross your eyes: You mean uncross them... right?

7. Tattoos?: I have one of those fake ones on my tongue from the Fruit Roll Up snack.... who the hell says I'm not a hard ass!

8. Piercings?: eyes? Yes I'd like to think so *bats eyelashes* Nah... two in my ears.

9. Do you make your bed daily?: You're supposed to make your bed after sleeping in it? *shock*

CLOTHES

10. Which shoe goes on first?: Leftt...and then the other left.

11. Speaking of shoes, have you ever thrown one at anyone?: Many times... I was told I have a good arm.

12. On the average, how much money do you carry: About $40. TT which is equivalent to about $6US... the exchange rate will kill you every time.

13. What jewelry do you wear 24/7: some cheap blank bands I won at an arcade. I'm going through a grunge phase.. leave me be.

14. Favorite piece of clothing: A pair of turn butt into booty jeans.

FOOD

15. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it: Twirl... the slurping is what bothers people.

16. Have you ever eaten Spam?: Yes... I enjoy eating the various ground up parts of dead carcasses... MMM.... bring it on!!! Get 'er done!

18. How many cereals in your cabinet: 1 - Honey Bunches of Oats.

19. What is your favorite beverage?: Anything with sugar and red dye # 2.

20. What is your favorite fast food restaurant: Papa John's

21. Do you cook: When the mood hits... ironic me wanting to be a chef and all.

GROOMING

22. How often do you brush your teeth: What?!? And lose that lovely fuzzy feeling?

23. Hair drying method: Wind. Tres Chic, no?

24. Have you ever colored / highlighted your hair: Today will be the first time.

MANNERS

25. Do you swear: Fuck no.

26. Do you ever spit: What? and miss out on blowing spit bubbles? Insanity!

27. Animal: Lemmings and Sheep... my mom always said I'd be a good leader.

28. Food: Anything Italian.

29. Month: December and June

30. Day: Friday

31. Cartoon: Xiaolin Showdown, Teen Titans, Family Guy, The simpsons, Duckman.

32. Shoe Brand: I despise shoes. I go commando.

33. Subject in school: History... so I can seem clairvoyant when it repeats itself

34. Color: black... like my soul. And blue. Like the wounds on my soul.... or something like that.

35. Sport: Swimming, Football (soccer for you americans)

36. TV show: Gilmore Girls *blush*

37. Thing to do in the spring: Err there are only two season in Trinidad.

38. Thing to do in the summer: Rainy season: Get an Umbrella

39. Thing to do in the fall:Two seasons... I said that already

40. Thing to do in the winter: Dry Season: Burn to death in the awful sun.


IN AND AROUND

41. In the CD player: Incert Coin... Local rock Band

42. Person you talk most on the phone with: My Significant other... and myself.. I've been known to do that sometimes.

44. Do you regularly check yourself out in store window mirrors: What those fun house mirrors? I have no desire to look like a disfigured cow... with or without the mirror.

45. What color is your bedroom: Blue... shut up.

46. Do you use an alarm clock: Just so I can hit it.... hard!

47. Window seat or aisle: Window. Pretty birdies *takes Ritalin*

DUMB STUFF

48. What is your sleeping position: Sleep? What is that? Standing up I guess.

49. Even in hot weather do you use a blanket: Yes. It's always hot in Trinidad.

50. Do you snore: I have breathing problems okay!

51. Do you sleepwalk: No.

52. Do you talk in your sleep: I dunno.. I'm sleeping.

53. Do you sleep with stuffed animals: Yes.. my two teddy frogs Forrest and Fiona. Shut up! I AM A HARD ASS!!

54. How about with the light on: God no! *hissssss*

55. Do you fall asleep with the TV or radio on: Yes and then I wake up 5 minutes later pissed about the noise.

56. Any chronic skin conditions?: Just some minor leprosy... and that rash........


Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

Tish said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tish said...

but...where is my quiz...where are my meds....who stole my cows...:(...stop hurting me!



p.s. this gave me a good laugh