What a week

5/20/2005 08:11:00 PM Edit This 0 Comments »

Just checking in

Well, this week has been a bit of a rollercoaster. So many thoughts crammed into too little time. I'm not really in a writing mood right now because I am bored out of my mind and slightly more than upset... About nothing... As usual.

I missed my girls so much. It's been more than 5 months since my two best friends and myself had had our customary Joes lime (note: Trinidadian slang for "hang out"). Tish was away at college and Tia is working her butt off. But we finally got a chance to do it. It was almost like old times again. I missed that so much.

BTW.. Happy belated 13th baby. EHU. (see you got mentioned).

Then it all went downhill from there. But as I said...I'm not really in a writing mood. But I'll check in later tonight. Hopefully. Thanks for stopping by. Peace.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments: