The vacation is over

5/14/2005 03:48:00 PM Edit This 0 Comments »

The vacation is over


Three glorious weeks... My mini break from the drama with my dad... has now come to a screeching halt. He just came back home. May the evil stares begin once again.

I know this is all going to seem very odd to people who don't know me but there are a lot of things happening in my house these days. And with the current absence of an archive.... *sigh*.

I need to get out of the house right now. RIGHT NOW. I have the sense of horrible impending doom. Like something worse is going to happen and this time I can't stop it.

Is it normal to feel scared in your own house? Is it normal to have to walk on eggshells around your own father.... Disowned or otherwise. *insert necessary expletives here*

This sick feeling in my stomach isn't working either.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments: