Today... Is a "ME" day

5/12/2005 12:28:00 PM Edit This 0 Comments »

So....

I changed my template again, the other one was nice but it was getting too cluttered, and frankly I needed some order. Let me know if you guys like it though.

Today, is a "me" day. I am officially making every Thursday from now on (until I have classes on a Thursday again) A "me" day. I really don't know what I'm going to do today but it will be done... By myself. Rest and relaxation, here I come.
I really need this though, especially since I've been complaining about not knowing myself anymore, (like a broken record I might add). I need to get back into myself. But we'll see how it goes.

I said I would report on the meeting and class yesterday. Well. It went a lot better than expected. The meeting took about fifteen minutes, but the ride there and back was an hour. Basically, she told me stuff that I already figured out. She said I would have to make the choice on my own (no sh*t, Sherlock) and that she would help me as much as she could. Apparently, the two degrees will have overlap (yeah, didn't see that one coming *scoff*) and that all I really need from TTHTI is the practical classes. That's is. Nothing more nothing less.
Needless to say, I am thrilled! Less work for me and I can transfer my Roytec credits there AND have my Saturdays back??? HELL YEAH. I am more than overjoyed.

As for Accounting class, I blew that way out of proportion. I did the homework 15 minutes before class started (Isn't procrastination wonderful?) *disclaimer: DO NOT PROCRASTINATE...Just wait till later.* We have our first quiz next week and I expect an "A".

I think I am beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel again. And boy am I grateful, I never want to go back to that place again. Never! Getting back on track has never felt better. I am back in school, my father's not around, I have my cell phone back ( I was so lost without it) and I have L back. That's the best part I think.

I think I've blabbed enough for now... and it's time for me to get to my "ME" day. So.. laters.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments: