Stabilizing

5/27/2005 04:45:00 AM Edit This 0 Comments »

Stabilizing

Things seem to be getting back to normal now (sort of). I can't tell you how happy I am for that. All the drama and mood swings were really getting to me. I feel a lot calmer and am able to think straight. I feel like I'm getting back to where I before all this.

It's official. I haven't spoken to my father for more than almost 2 months now. It wouldn't be so weird if we weren't living in the same house. It's slightly funny though because now I know where I get my stubbornness from and I am prone to extreme muleheadedness. It's so hilarious to me that every time he comes home, it's the same routine. He plods up the stairs, looks to the right, sees me at my computer (which is in the living room), gives me "the look" (useless without pics) and continues into his fortress of solitude. Heh. I just smile and go back to whatever unimportant thing I was doing.

My mum keeps trying to make me go to him and make a peace offering. She even left some cookies that I baked today in his room as if they were from me. LOL. She's the sweetest thing. But this is one time I refuse to budge. I was being completely honest and he was lying like the weasel he is. And I must be the one to apologize? Fuck no!

I'll write the story someday. You know, when I can look back at it and laugh. But that day ain't today.

By the way, Domestic Violence SUCKS!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments: