On being Bi polar

5/31/2005 09:39:00 AM Edit This 3 Comments »

On being Bipolar

Yesterday I was in one of my mood swings and I started researching Bipolar disorder. I did a screening test and had everyone of the symptoms (give or take one or two.) I am a bit of a hypochondriac, so I decided to talk to my mother about it, for second opinion.

Me: Mum, I think I may be bipolar.

Mum: What's that?

Me: *shows her the research test and my results*

Mum: *reads* Oh.
She then looks at me and hugs me.

Me: *shocked* What was that for?

Mum: Welcome to womanhood!

I found that funny as hell. But, maybe that's just me.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

3 comments:

Zack Misota said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
tish said...

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAAA...mommy is crazy!

Zack Misota said...

Are you sure mummy's the crazy one?