5/09/2005 07:56:00 AM Edit This 0 Comments »

It's funny how you can prove yourself wrong when you face certain situations. You have all these ideals and morals and you think you stand behind them so firmly that you think nothing can shake them. But then, one day, after one moment, after some hesitation... you break every rule you have in that one instant. And you wonder, hmm, what else do I stand for and how quickly will that stance be broken?

When that moral, stance, ideal, paradigm or principle is gone what do you have to stand on. This quote, "If what I am is what I have and what I have is lost, then who am I?" has gone to a completely different level now than I have EVER imagined. I look into the mirror and think..... My God! I have turned into someone I don't know. I don't even recognize my face anymore. I look and think this is NOT me. But strangely, I'm not as affected by it as I thought I would be. But I am still not sure if the change is good or bad.

Some self-analysis is gravely needed.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments: