5/24/2005 10:05:00 AM Edit This 0 Comments »

Into the trenches

The diet bug bit me again. Not as hard as usual this time but I will attempt to once again fail inevitably against the battle of the bulge. I'm thinking about asking my friend Tish to go with me to the gym.

I really think Trinidad needs a gym just for those with overlapping six packs like myself. I mean, who really wants to go to an aerobics class where your extra jello jiggles like nobody's business. That is one of my biggest problems. It's bad enough that you're fat to begin with, then you are subjected to the harshness of watching the hardbodies glisten with non existent sweat. Some call it inspiration, I call it the Inquisition revisited.

Anyway, so I'm biting the bullet this time. I will be starting tomorrow morning... ( I already spoiled my chances today with the exceptionally large breakfast I had). I signed up with eDiets, I plan to reintroduce myself to the treadmill that has been so sorely neglected in the back room of my house and I am thinking about starting yoga and dance classes.

Let's see how long I'll last this time.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments: