gag

5/15/2005 09:39:00 AM Edit This 0 Comments »

That nauseous feeling

Is it bad that everytime I see or hear about my father I feel sick and get this weird sense of dread?
A person shouldn't have to live that way, right?

I wish things could be simple, for just one year of my life. There's this saying that I got from Van Wilder of all movies. It goes "Don't take life too seriously.. you'll never get out alive." That rings so true to me. A psychiatrist would have a field day with my head.

I am tired of holding things in. There are so many things I want to say to so many people that I feel like I'll pop like a balloon left out in the sun. I just want to say them and get it off my chest. But I am too much of a chickenshit to do it. I think too much and overanalyze everything, one day I will die from worrying about my own death. it's that bad. I tend to beat myself up over things before they even happen.

*sigh* I am so tired of everything.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments: